Sunday, September 07, 2008

okay so Post Tropical Storm Hanna was a bust, I am glad I was not one of those whack jobs stocking up for the end times. Of course one of these times I am going to be wrong and I will be screwed. I guess I could have at least pulled out some candles just in case. It does FEEL tropical here however, it is so humid I am disgustingly warm. Our house usually has a good cross breeze but tonight there is nary a whiff of a breeze. I am in a good mood but the combination of the heat and the menstrual cramps is putting a bit of a damper on things. Over all the weekend was a total success. I got SOME stuff done around the house but there was a good amount of lazing as well. Not to mention a trip out for Chinese foods.
Sara is going to come over on Wednesday and help me out getting the garden ready for fall. The garden was a HUGE part of why I wanted to buy this place and now I am totally scared by it. I am petrified of making a "mistake". Anyway I am sure I will get over it at some point.
I am falling down tired so without further rambling I present todays gratitude.

(1) Gil making a huge feast for dinner for us and our D&D gang.
(2) Not needing the candles I never pulled out.
(3) FINALLY finding the place mats I bought and packed away months ago.
(4) Our fan!
(5) Midol. yes, god bless Midol.

No comments: