Saturday, November 15, 2008

Sitting in the lounge at the Westin Nova Scotia waiting to check into our room. It is mine and Aimee's hotel weekend but she has to work until 9:30. Shitty planning but it can't be helped. Anyway our room is not ready to I am sitting here with Aimee's laptop drinking the worst Starbucks latte ever and feeling pretty pretentious. Gil is still in evil ol' Toronto and I must say that I miss him terribly. I have gotten used to him just being there. But it has me thinking (ohhh I just saw a beautiful bride walk by and now I feel all smushy) anyway as I was saying... Him being away has me thinking that I take him for granted too much. He is my constant companion but he is also sort of my back up plan. If I am not doing something with Aimee or David or whoever then we might make a plan to do something. I was talking to my brother today and he said the problem with his last relationship was that they just were friends and nothing more anymore and I never want that to happen to Gil and I. So I have to think about those things more often. I want him to know he is always my first choice for a date, that even when he is away from me he is always on my mind.
Anyway. That is all I have to say about that at the moment.

No comments: