Wednesday, June 14, 2006

The absent Meg

Sorry I have not been around much as of late but things have been crazy busy. So far I have lost a grand total of 19lbs at Weight Watchers. I am feeling great and have really started to notice some changes both in my body and in my spirit. I got a membership to a gym and I go 4-5 days a week. I have energy I only ever dreamed of having (except tonight when I am hot and tired) and for the first time in a long time I really believe that this is something I can do.
Not to mention the fact that we have a wedding coming up in 388 days and I have to get my ass in gear! I am having the first official meeting of the maids this weekend and am very excited. I want this to be a FUN process. I also want this to be a calm, relaxed and easy process. Basically I wnat everyone to do what I ask and make my life easy *giggle* but I promise not to be a Bride-zilla.
I am having a hard time finding a pattern for my dress. But I am just going to keep breathing thatis the only thing to do.
So I am sorry I haven't been around much but I will try and put in more of an effort. Now I am off to bed for an early night 'cause the gym just killed me today.

No comments: