Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Hola!

Well yesterday was weigh in day and I lost 3 more Lbs. For those of you who are following along at home that is a grand total of 22lbs. Needless to say I am pretty proud of myself. I would love to say it was an easy week and the pounds just flew off but I feel like I really worked for them this week. I had a tough weekend that included a total break down in the middle of the Superstore because I thought my sweetbaboo had left me (in reality he had gone to get something out of the freezer and was totally baffeld but sympathtic about my breakdown). Some days it is REALLY hard to not just eat what everyone else is eatting. It is hard to have to think before just chomping down. There are moments I HATE having to figure out how many points are in a meal 'cause I just want to eat and have it over with. However those times of frustration are totally out weighed (haha get it?!) by the sheer joy of seeing the pounds come off. I can wear clothes now I haven't worn in ages. I can actually see a change in my face and DAMN that feels good.
I am also starting to figure out my triggers. What drives me to the point where I just don't care what goes in my mouth. Of course stress but not all stress as it turns out and the more I understand that the easier this gets. Also being tired or too hungry which means I snack a LOT more on heathy stuff because once I am starving then I just break down.
Anyway enough about my weight...
In other news...
Wedding planning is getting into fuller swing. I had a little brunch-ish meeting with my girls on Sunday so I could get everyone on the same page. It was a little stressful. I am trying so hard not to be Bride-Zilla but I have very clear ideas what I want. I want to leave this wedding with the same # of girl friends that I went into it with. I know having little meetings might seem a little crazy but I am ALL about the communtication and the more they get to meet with each othe and with me the less everyone is guessing about when I want.
Well my lunch break is over and I have to get back to my desk.

No comments: