Tuesday, November 20, 2007

What kind of day it's been.

Well I am having a hard week. I am so sick I don't even know which way is up. I can't talk, I have a virus in my vocal cords of all places. For crying out loud I talk on the phone for a living!!!!
I am exhausted. I feel like pooh. I don't like anything.
To add to my stress I am having the worst cycle ever and and AND tomorrow I start the Clomid. I don't mind telling you how scared I am right now. I am excited but scared. This is the big deal. This is the next step for real. No messing about. We are being serious about this baby making. I am so worried we will finally get pregnant, have a baby and then it will turn out that I am a rotten parent!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Listen to me... look into my eyes Miss Meghan. There is ABSOLUTELY NO WAY THAT YOU COULD EVER BE A ROTTEN PARENT.

You Miss Meghan, like myself, will be an awesome mommy.

Love,

Shannon