Sunday, May 04, 2008

I spent a good chunk of yesterday with Michelle and it was wonderful. She is so strong and I have nothing but admiration for her. We talked, we laughed, we cried some. And talking to her made some of my own fears recess a little. I still think about what I would do if something happened to Gil way too much but in a way that has spurned us in to action. making sure we have things like life insurance and wills and making sure we know what each other wants for after they are dead. We both want to be cremated and to have our organs donated. We haven't decided on a final resting place but we have started talking about it which is important. We can't be scared to talk about these things. It is the not talking that feeds the fear. I don't want what happened to Michelle to ever happened to me but if it does I want to have things in place, fall back plans.

No comments: