Saturday, July 04, 2009

Shannon is home!

It has been a long busy week in my universe. Preparing for Shannon to arrive, waiting for Shannon to arrive, jumping up and down while Shannon arrived on a very late flight, on a week night. Getting by on 4 hours of sleep and then hosting a party for our new arrived guest. Of course we stayed up way late and imbibed much libation. I was feisty and tipsy. Then today we had a day packed with friends, brunching and shopping. We tried to stay awake tonight to watch a movie but I think Shannon was asleep before the opening credits were done rolling, poor darling, it must be rough to be all disjointed in time. Me, I am over tired of course, up much too late several nights in a row but I am so happy. Today we had brunch at the Celtic. It was me, Gil, Shannon, Aimee and John Boy and I felt total contentment.

No comments: