Thursday, December 03, 2009

Vacation day 6

Wow what a lazy day. It has been pouring all day so any dreams I may have harbored about taking a walk have become soggy. Man I haven't gone for a walk once this week. SO lazy. We did get up at 8am for breakfast fish cakes and poached eggs for me, smoked salmon french toast for Gil, but that was only so I wouldn't be hungry when I went to my 9am massage. Decadent!! Since then I have plopped in front of the tv watching trash. Trolling through the internet. You haven't lived until you have been through this blog. After this week I will be able to go without TV for a good long time. Really there is so much crap out there. I mean even stuff I love is terrible. Yup come Saturday I am ready for a detox.
Of course I will pretty busy getting ready for George and then having George. Also I will be getting ready for the holidays and I am no where near close. Although Gil and I did do some shopping yesterday in Liverpool, that was fun.
I am determined that the holidays are going to awesome in spite of or in light of our decision. We are going to have our fur babies, lots of good food, lots of friends and most of all each other.
Okay since I started writing this I have watched two more episodes of CSI, eaten a salad, because lets face it, that website I posted above made need to eat a vegetable. This is officially the laziest day ever. With that in mind I think I will go have a nap.

No comments: