Friday, January 01, 2010

Welcome to 2010!

Sitting in my favorite comfy chair enjoying a cup of tea, the living room is a chaos of Christmas decorations being packed up. The furnace guy just left from restoring the heat to our bedrooms (again!) Gil is playing a computer game and all the fur babies are napping. I am almost embarrassed by the wealth of blessings in my life. How could I ever complain about this life of mine? Yes there are hard days. But what is a crappy day now and again compared to this blessed existence? Sure the furnace is being a pain in the ass but there is a guy who comes to fix it right away, we are not freezing out on the street. We can crawl under a goose down duvet to get warm, or throw of any of our thousands of clothes. I am a happy woman today. Truly I am.

No comments: