Sunday, September 12, 2010

Another round of Sunday mornning muisings.

Sunday morning, dogs are sleeping, husband is sleeping, cats are wandering the house in pursuit of phantom bugs and the tea is steeping. The only noise is the low hum of the dish washer and the rustle of the trees outside. That will change in the next hour as it is Air Show weekend I live under the flight path so I plan on enjoying the quiet now. Speaking of things changing... We have truly gone from summer to autumn in the blink of an eye. This morning I have all the windows closed and I have pulled out socks and a sweatshirt. I don't mind at all, this 10-15 degree weather is my VERY favorite but it is just weird because last week it was 41 with the humidex. It really is like someone just flipped a switch.
I just walked into the kitchen and found Mango on the stove trying to eat the beautiful Gerbera daisies that Aimee brought me yesterday. I guess I know who spilled the vase all over the dining room table last night. The same dining room table where my laptop and camera were resting for the night. That is one lucky cat let me tell you. If either were permanently damaged she would be in the stew pot tonight.
So in totally not related news I have decided to submit a couple of my pictures into a photo competition. It is a "just  for fun" thing but I am pretty excited. I have working hard at improving my skills. It isn't easy with no training whatsoever but I plan on fixing that soon. In order to keep my self out of the depth of despair about our canceled Mexico trip I plan on focus all my energy on getting better at photography and planning a trip to NYC. I don't want to give into the winter blues this year so I am developing a game plan.
Gil just woke up and we are going to have some breakfast  

No comments: