Monday, December 12, 2005

Oh sweet internet I missed you SO.

THANK GOD! I thought I was going to die if I went one more day without a bump, is there a 12 step program for this?
So life has been pretty insane. We moved on a Thursday and on Monday morning I started my new job, as well Gil left for PEI. I have been totally burning the candle at both ends I am tired and very burnt out. Last night I just fell apart. I was so tired and SO sad that Gil was heading back to PEI after only being home for two days. I just feel apart. I can't remember when I was that low. All in all I had a crappy weekend. We had a big snow storm that turned the city into a zoo all weekend. Gil and I snipped at each other the whole time he was home. WE went to his office Christmas pary and someone spilled beer on my camera and now it is very broken.
Anway I don't feel like writing now, I am exhausted, I am going to have a bath, a glass of red wine and then I am heading to bed.

No comments: