Saturday, December 24, 2005

T'was the night before Christmas...

I woke up this morning and the world was covered ina blanket of white. Not enough to impare any driving, just enough to be beautiful and look like Christmas. It is almost 10am now and the snow has all but stopped. By the time we hit the road it should be fine. We are heading to Sackville for the skating party at around 12:30 and then the day just gets busy. Once the running starts it just won't stop until the 28th. I will need a vacation from my vacation. Although I did get to leave work yesterday at 12:00 and get the last of the shopping done with Gil. It is nice to actually spend some time just hanging out with him. He is heading back to the Evil Ilse but not until the 3rd of January. Oh yes that is right my birthday IS on the 4th, how very nice of you to notice. Yes not only will he have been away for HIS birthday but he will be gone for mine as well. I am trying to be cool about it but the truth is I am some where btween pissed and broken hearted. I love my borthday and Gil always makes it extra special. It is my princess day.
But let's not dwell on that today. It is Christmas Eve and dammit I intend to enjoy myself! I am going to go put a pot of tea on, finish the last of my gift wrapping and enjoy the last quiet moments of the holiday.

I wish you all a very merry Christmas!!!
and if you like to laugh watch this. But I warn you it is NOT FOR CHILDREN. I laughed so hard I think I opooed something inside. But it is VERY offensive.


My DREAM Christmas tree! Ha so funny.

No comments: