Saturday, December 15, 2007

Let ms be perfectly candid. Some days I hate my body. Some days it is because it does not look the way I want it to, or it doesn't look like it did ten years ago. Some days it is because I have aches and pains I think I am too young to have. And more recently it is because it is not doing what I have asked it to do. It is not, at least in part, performing the functions it was made for. I take this medicine which makes me crazy, which makes me cry, which makes me feel like 8 different kinds of ass and it is supposed to make the broken parts work. It didn't. IF I had gone to see Doctor Lee and she had said" sorry your not pregnant, try again next month" I would have taken that, I would have been disappointed but I know it is a numbers game. But to be told that the meds didn't work, that I still didn't ovulate... ARG! I am just so angry. All the things that I took to be symptoms of pregnancy we side effects of the clomid. I was fooled by that poison that is meant to be helping me. ASSHOLE!

No comments: