Sunday, December 23, 2007

Today I am feeling old and busted. My back is aching and my joints are like an 80 year old woman. I am pmsy and I am exhausted and I am ready for a vacation that is not embroiled in "the season". I love Christmas, I really do but I always get to this point and just want it to be over. I feel torn between relaxing and squeezing in as MANY people as possible. Christmas should be a week long 7 whole days off. Shopping should be outlawed two weeks before. The week should be spent drinking hot chocolate or red wine and sitting buy a fire talking with friends. Dinning with family. Looking at lights with loved ones. I shouldn't feel like guilty for wishing people Merry Christmas. I shouldn't feel guilty for enjoying the religious aspect of the holiday. I am sorry people it is a fucking religious holiday. Pagan, Christian, Jewish, but religious no matter how you slice it. Get over. You want to have a commercial greed fest you go right ahead but don't shit on me for attempting to keep the spirit in the season. Okay I told you I was feeling pmsy. I am going to take my headache to bed and try and feel better in the morning.

No comments: