Monday, February 04, 2008

I Laid An Egg!

I had very very good news at the doctors office today!! The clomid did what it was supposed to do. I didn't get pregnant but the egg was there! I have been given hope. I feel so good right now. Hope can keep me going for a while, hope can keep my spirits up. I know it is still possible that we won't conceive a baby, I know that. Gil is going next week to have his swimmers tested just as a precaution. It would suck for me to get everything in working condition only to find out Gil's swimmers didn't swim. If we don't get pregnant we are still looking strongly at adoption. I just
don't want to shut this door prematurely, I don't want to live with any regrets, any "what ifs". I am tired, I do hate the way that the clomid makes me feel but some sacrifices are worth making. Gil and I are still good and he is totally supporting me and my choices. I laid an egg. I don't know how to walk away from that!

No comments: