Saturday, March 22, 2008

I wish I could just be pleased...

I haven't wanted to write about trying to get pregnant for a while, it seems like such a bummer but I have to say this. In the past few weeks it seems like EVERYONE is getting pregnant except me. I have had so many people tell me they were expecting or that they know some who is in the club. I smile, I hug, I congratulate, I silently die inside. SO many pregnant women! Teach me the secret hand shake! For the love of god! I am saying that this news is coming to me once or twice a week! I am being SO good. I am taking the folic acid, I am taking the pills that make me insane, I am eating right, not drinking, reading all the books, seeing the doctor more then I see some members of my family. I am trying to not think about, trying to relax. I swear to got the next person who tells me that I need to just relax and not think about it is getting a punch. I don't believe in violence but I can start. I am exercising, I am getting acupuncture, I am walking around with a stone in my belly button. I am visualizing. I am doing it. Dammit I want to stamp my feet and have a temper tantrum.
okay... I just needed to get that off my chest. Have a good day.

No comments: