Sunday, March 23, 2008

Okay okay pitty party over.

Let me just say this, it may not seem like it but I love my life. I bitch a lot on here about trying to get pregnant and it has been consuming me for a while however it is not everything and I do know that I am blessed in SO many ways. (1) I have an AMAZING husband. I love him more then I can ever describe with language. He might be the most incredible man on the planet and I feel sad so all the other women who don't get to be married to him. Does he drive me nutty? Sometimes. Does he out and out piss me off? From time to time. If he didn't I would be worried about our marriage. People who live together and socialize together and basically spend a lot of time together, they tick each other off from time to time. Having said that 98% of the time we get along great, he is actually my best friend. I don't mean that in a cheesy way. I mean he IS my best friend.
Okay blessing (2) I have the best group a friends anyone could ever ask for. I am not kidding, my friends are stellar. (3) I have a family who loves me and would do anything for me. The best part of this is that other then my two wonderful brothers, I was not born into this family but they love me anyway and I love them right back. (4) I live in a nice house filled with nice things. In a world so full of want I have everything I need. I am safe and warm and well fed. It is too easy to take that for granted but it is huge blessing. I have a good job, I get my Starbucks fix when ever I need it. I am free to practice or not practice what ever religion I choose. I have the right to vote. The world is pretty much my oyster. I am blessed. I just wanted you to know that I know this and that even when I am feeling lousy about trying to get pregnant I _DO_ see the bigger picture.

No comments: