Friday, April 24, 2009

It has been a while since I have had the time or energy to update. To be honest I don't have either right now but for you I will take a few moments. The last few weeks have been crazy. The new job is good but it is tasking. After resting on my laurels for 3 years I am just not used to working so hard. Sad but true. I got very used to being lazy. There have been a few moments in the past week where I have thought I made a mistake, that I am not cut out for this gig. I hate not being perfect at something. I am terrible at asking for help because I want my boss to think I am competent. But I just keep reminding myself that you can't get to great with out passing through ok. Someday I will be better. Some day I will kick ass.
In the mean time I will try and keep up with everything. The days are getting longer and sunnier and that makes me so happy. I have been able to hang clothes on the line which is wonderful. Tomorrow is supposed to be extra warm and sunny. Maybe I will come back and give you more of an update while I have my tea in the morning. For now I wish you sweet dreams.

No comments: