Saturday, June 13, 2009

Creep

Well I have been absent too long yet again. And I couldn't keep up the question thing. Raise your hand if you are surprised. Wait, hey you in the back...yeah you with your hand raised! You must not know me very well. I am the Queen. The Queen of not following through. There is so little in my life that I have actually started and finished. I my wake lay dozens of gym memberships, craft projects, health kicks, and a university degree, even a previous blog!
I would like to change this about myself. I would like to be the follow through girl. But I don' think it is in my cards. But I will try because it is the right thing to do.
You know I have been sitting here for more then an hour now I have been completely distracted... I hope you don't mind but I am going to make a cup of tea to ease my sore throat, and then I am going to lay on the sofa and have a nap. I'll be back

No comments: