Saturday, May 23, 2009

Question 11.

If you could be an animal, any animal, what animal would you be and why?

Oh geez, these ones are getting a little tedious! Who created this list?! Oh yeah right I grabbed it off the internet and it was originally intended to help ASL students with their conversational skills. I get what I paid for I guess.
Okay well turtle are my favorite animal but I don't know that I would want to be one. All that cold water and and dirt doesn't appeal to me. Cats however have the life. I mean really, my cats are spoiled rotten. They find a warm spot and then they nap, they eat and they nap, they chase each other for a moment and then nap, they get snuggles and nap. Of yeah, I would be an indoor house cat for sure. With the proviso that I had a good human who took good care of me and cleaned my litter box a lot. Yup, I might trade it all in for that right now. But since I can't I am just going to go chase my tail for a while then have a nap.

No comments: