Saturday, March 04, 2006

Beware strange mood...

I woke up from a dream that I was having to be in a bad mood. I am not really angry so much as... moody, yeah I guess that is it. Angst. It's like being 17 again. I don't like that. last night was odd, I was in a terrible mood and it made me snappish and cranky with Gil so we argued pretty much all night, then we went up to T&J's to celebrate the birth of J and things were fine, we drank we laughed all in all good time, but then we came home and just started to fight again. We both went to bed mad and I HATE that. My week has really been all over the board with highs and lows but fighting with Gil is a huge low, I don't enjoy it at all and I KNOW it is my fault because I was taking my strees out on him. Before we got into it last night I was tired and hungry and UBER stressed about a family situation and I just took it all out on him which is SO unfair I know. I have also been stressed about work (end of three month probabtion will I stay or will I go?? You be the judge) and really "homesick" for London and my brother who I miss desperatly. It has been a moody sulky week and suppose Gil and only be expected to put up with so much.
Speaking of London I have been reading this neat blog all week, thanks to my brother. It makes me want to go for a good fry up but I don't know anywhere around here where you can get a decent English fry up, I shall investigate further. I find the whole idea of this site inpiring and now I want to eat food and take pictures for you to see. Here we have chili by Theresa!
Next we have what ever Gil and I eat today, get used to it, i am on a kick it may last a day a week or a month.
Anyway I am off to hunt for food and graze the internet.

No comments: