Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Big Flush

This morning started with a brief memorial service for our Clown Loach Jake.
We hadn't had him for very long so I was not totally broken hearted but it does suck nonetheless. I liked him, he had character, plus we just got him and he cost like $10. ahh I guess love DOES have a price tag. I think that he caught the business end of some Gourami rage. He seems so passive but secretly he is a stoned cold killer. He is like that quiet guy next door who seems so nice and normal and then turns out to be feeding the neighbourhoon chili made with Joe Smith down the block. Anyway he is old and cranky and I Jake the loach was pretty slow so I think that he got bullied to death. The Head light Tail Lights or whatever their fancy latin name is) are doing fine but they are spry and they can out swim Gourami with one fin tired behind their backs, No I did NOT try this, no I will NOT try this so don't even ask, do you know how hard it would be to tie up a fish, well pretty dang hard I bet. Anyway lunch break is almost over I should get back to my desk.

No comments: