Thursday, May 04, 2006

100 Things about Me

1. I stole this idea from Jerilyn who is WAY more creative then me.
2. I am currently eating my lunch at work.
3. I actually really like my job even though it is rather boring.
4. There are peas and carrots in my rice.
5. The peas and carrots are making me cry because they remind me of Shannon. And I am sad because this is her last day here.
6. I am worried I will never see my best friend again.
7. I am prone to worry about things with no basis in reality.
8. I have already run out of things to say about myself.
9. I just snuck another look at Jerilyn's to see what she talked about.
10. I have the hiccups
11. I have recently been trying to drink 2 liters of water a day
12. Today I am having a hard time with that.
13. What I really want to drink right now is a glass of red wine.
14. My favorite wine at the moment is the Sheraz by Yellow Tail.
15. I do not really like white wine.
16.I am very over weight.
17. I plan on starting Weight Watchers next week.
18. Secretly I don't believe I have the will power to lose weight.
19. I want to lose the weight soI can be a beautiful bride.
20. I recently became engaged.
21. I proposed!
22. I want and am getting a ring even though I popped the question
23. My hiccups are gone.
24. I don't plan on wearing a white dress
25. Secretly I do care about what people think about me not wearing a white dress.
26. My lunch break is over.

No comments: