Tuesday, May 23, 2006

WOW!!

Well I can't dispute the facts, so far WW is working for me. As of this morning I have lost 12.6 lbs.
I mean holy shit!! I have lost a bag of potatoes! I have no idea from where, I don't really feel any different but I could fall down on the ground and kiss someone's feet with gratitude. I know that it will get harder, I know that there comes a point when you don't lose so much a week, I know that there will come plateau's and I will feel like quitting but for right this moment I am on top of the world. Gil has been so supportive, when I came out from being weighed this morning I cried. They were happy tears but I still bawled like a baby. I was sure last week was going to have beena fluke or a mistake and I was going to be jsut as heavy as that first night, as the night with Shannon when I stepped on the scale in my living room, but I was wrong. I always expect the worse from myself but Gil always see the good. He is such a gift to me. He is heading back to PEI this week and I know with him gone I will be tempted to eat out of boredom but I am not going to let myself. I like the high that I am getting from success and I don't want that to end. YAY ME!

No comments: