Tuesday, May 02, 2006

NEWS FLASH!!

Oh my god I am FAT! I am not chubby, I am not pleasently plump. I am a freaking heffer!
Last night Shannon and I were talking about ways we could get healthier and then it turned into how much do we weigh so I went up and took the bathroom scale out of its secret hiding place and HOLY SHIT I AM FAT. I have certainly blown passed my hightest weight. And so with that in mind I dived face first into a bucket of KFC chicken. And then I cried for the rest of the night. And now here I am. and I am saying I can't do this any more. I can't live like this. Seriously can't live, I am going to start (?) to have seriouse health problems soon if I don't shed some of this weight. I hate the way I look and I hate the way I feel and I don't want to hate myself.
Step # 1 is weight watchers. I don't care how much money it is, my body it worth it. I can't do this on my own, I know I can't so it is time to get real about getting help.
Step # 2 will be to find some form of exercise I don't hate. Ahhh I have to do it but it will not be easy. I AM LAZY!
Anyway I am starting to cry again and that is just not cool at work so i am going to go find a WW recipe for dinner tonight. I will talk about this more later. BEWARE

No comments: