Saturday, February 24, 2007

coming down with THE cold

Well I feel like pooh, everyone around me has had a cold and now I am feeling achy and coughy and I want to curl up in my bed and sleep for a month. Well I am already in bed and I am half way through a mug of NeoCitran. I am going to sleep very soon.
Gil is currently out with Frank. They are gone drinking and then off to Ralph's to see the strippers. I think it is a scream, I don't mind at all since I know that nothing will happen, I trust him and he will have so much fun out with Frank.
we had family dinner tonight at mom and dad's and EVERYONE was there (except Gil) including Lori and Michelle, that was weird. Lori is getting married and I didn't feel anything about it. She announced it and I just thought "So What?" I know that sounds cold, but Lori is not real family to me. She is some girl who is related to dad and Tiffany and Michael. Oddly I don't feel like that about Michelle. I like Michelle. Lori, she rubs me the wrong way. I have never been able to forgive her for not being there for Dad after the heart attack. The rest of us sat in that room not sure if he was going to live or die, scared for his life, scared for ourselves. We were solidified as a family unit. Phil was ready to jump on a plane and come home but Lori could not, nay WOULD not come the 5 city blocks to be a part of us, our family, our lives. She is not my family.
bed, sleep, rest. yeah.

No comments: