Monday, February 05, 2007

I hate Monday Morning

So I have decided that Monday morning is the worst morning of them all. I hate mornings. But today I made an extra effort to get up early so I could get a shower and eat some breakfast without being rushed. After all breakfast is the most important meal of the day. Well imagine my outrage when I woke up, had a shower and plodded downstairs to find there is NO BREAKFAST FOOD IN OUR HOUSE. No cereal, no eggs nothing! Some toast, I did not need to wake up almost an hour early for toast!!! So now I am sitting here, dripping wet, cold, hungry and still bothered by whatever stupid dream I was having before I woke, in a filthy house, with an annoying cat, in the dark because it is so blasted early while my husband peacefully sleeps in our nice warm bed. Yes today sucks.

No comments: