Monday, February 23, 2009

Big Day Tomorrow!

So tomorrow is my job interview with Capital Health. I am really excited and a bit nervous. My boss gave me some good advice with getting through the interview and lots of encouragment. How cool s that? I think I am more prepared for this interview then anyone in the past, which is of course why I am nervous. I am worried my confidance is tempting fate. I can only do my best right?! Tonight I am going to bed at a decent hour. I am going to get some rest and in the morning I will get up and have some breakfast and then let the chips fall where they may.  It is a little like the wedding that way. There comes a point where you just have to go with it and it is no longer under your control. That part is the hardest for me. I really believe I can do this. I really do.

1 comment:

Overwhelmed! said...

Best of luck with the job interview tomorrow! I hope it goes very well and they make you a wonderful job offer! :)

Let us know how it goes.