Tuesday, March 03, 2009

Day dreaming

I have a great idea for a new TV show based on a day dream I had the other day.I wish it could he an hour long drama however we all know that if it is even loosely based on my life it will be a half hour sitcom. It takes place in a hospital, which is a pretty popular setting for good shows, however based on my day dream about life will be like in my new job, the doctors and nurses will be purely secondary characters. The real stars of the show will be the rest of the hospital staff.Accountants, clerks, assistants, maintenance crew, retail staff etc.The lead actress would be a perky brunet who is funny and bright. (Think Sarah Rue on Less Then Perfect.) Each week viewers would be treated to 30 minutes of a knee slapping display of how these “little people” are the ones who truly keep the hospital running like a well oiled machine. The main character, let call her Maggie just for giggles, she would hold everyone together like glue. She would dispense wisdom and solve problems for loads of people.Nurses and Doctors would come to her for love life advice. Of course she would have a core group of friends who were always getting into scrapes or making some kind of mischief. Once and a while she would even have an encounter with a patient, with both positive and negative outcomes.
Oh yeah, I would totally watch this show!

No comments: