Sunday, March 15, 2009

Update!

Okay it has been a while but in my defense I have been ungodly busy. I finished at Maxwell, THANK GOD! I feel much less like I have to censor every thing I say about that place now, so be prepared for a big long rant SOON. I have also started at the Hospitals. So far I am really liking it and although I am not all that good at my job yet I know I will be. It takes time to learn new things. I had a small crisis of faith on Friday when I was hot, tired and I could not figure out what I was doing but I got through it. I am looking forward to going back tomorrow so that is a good thing. Life is all manner of weird at the moment and I will try and touch more on that in the near future but for right now I just wanted to say that I think I made the right choice and that feels good.

No comments: