Monday, January 08, 2007

Lunch Time Quickie

Gil didn't have to go to PEI today YAY!! He was there so much in 2006 that he got a Christmas card from the hotel staff. That is TOO MUCH!!

Today marks my first full week of work since before the holidays and I don't mind saying it is already going too slow. It is very cold and damp today and I am freezing at my desk.

I got email from Kevin (from London) today wishing me a happy belated birthday, that was very nice of him. I sometimes feel like I was JUST in London but we have been split up for more then a decade. It is sweet that he still remembers when my birthday is. I think that we will always be friends and keep in touch, he was the fist man to ask me to marry him, I have a tattoo tribute to him on my back, we can never forget that.

I have to get back to work. Hope everyone is have a good Monday.

No comments: