Sunday, January 07, 2007

Sunday Morning

Sitting here in the living room watching CBC Sunday report, it is such a very strange world we live in. I am trying to get my shit together so I can take down the outside lights and put away the last of the Christmas decorations. I have a screaming headache so it is slowing me down. I have had a headache for so long now that the periods of time without headache are more noticeable. I should really see a doctor about that.
I got an amazing hair cut yesterday, it was a birthday gift from Gil. I went to see Dave's Dave and he did an amazing job. We went out to dinner last night at Fran's with 10 of our close friends and it was so much fun. I love when I have a bunch of friends around me, it is such a comforting feeling.
Today Mike, Gil and I are doing a used book store crawl. I think my mother would have really enjoyed a day like this, when I was little we spent a lot of time in bookstores together, I don't remember clearly but I think she must have been a big reader. I know that in our house books are a huge deal. Gil and I both LOVE to read. We have more books then most sane people. There will come a day when we will need a room just for our books. Anyway I just look forward to spending time with Mike. He is always such a good time, he makes my brain grow a little more every time I hang out with him. Plus he can talk with Gil at a level that I just can't which is nice for him.
Well my headache is starting to pass, I should by stock in Advil. I should get those lights down and try and get my house in order.
Have a nice day.

No comments: