Thursday, December 30, 2010

The Count Down to.... 2011

Things have been pretty busy with the holidays but today I have decided that I need to take some time to update. I have a butt load of other things to do to get ready for our first annual New Years Day Levée but sitting down to write is just as important and I need to start MAKING the time for it. 
So far this has not been a very restful vacation for me. Gil is sick and yesterday I was down for the count with a migraine but god bless Aimee who came and took me for groceries in the evening so I am not trying to cram it it all in tomorrow when the stores are going to be a mad house. Of course I feel at the moment like I don't have enough food but in the end, like always, it will turn out to be way too much. LOL I try and keep that in mind but it is not my strong point. I am definitely an over planner. I am glad not to be doing a birthday party this year I don't think I could cope with planning two events this close together. The sad thing I have been "planning" this Levée for a year but somehow it still comes down to the last minute. Maybe 2011 will be the year I get organized... maybe.

No comments: