Monday, October 10, 2005

Cured by Turkey, it is a Thanksgiving MIRICLE!!

Well it has been a pretty terrible week all in all. I came down witht he stomache flu from hell on Monday evening. Oh yeah baby, I have NEVER thrown up like this before. I know people say this everytime they are sick but I swear I have NEVER BEEN THIS SICK before. Poor Sweet Baboo had to drop me off at the hospital emergency room before driving himself to the airport to catch a flight to Montreal. Of course poor me had to stay home for a week by myself while my body imploded. I am finally feeling better this evening and even had a bit of Thanksgiving Dinner at Uncle Walter and Aunt Leona's. I am planning a BIG Thanksgiving Dinner Extravaganza for later in the month so that I can have a real good meal. I think I will invite The Graham's (hehe) and Rena. Well anyway I am feeling better so I will write more soon.

No comments: