Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Just a day.

Ahh Tuesday. Nothing special going on today, laundry and house work and day time tv. The fun life of a house bitch. But honestly I don't mind that much. I do want to get back to work but not until I find something I REALLY enjoy. I can't stand the thoought of going back to retail and making NO money to be shit on all day. So I hope to find something different. I would love to go back to school and do it right this time. I basically blew university by being a total basket case for most of my 20's. Everything I ever undertook in that decade seemed to be set off kilter by the raging undercurrent of mental instability. I never finished anything I started, I was so busy focusing on being in pain and being angry and being a fuck up that I threw away a lot of very valuble oppertunities that I now wish I had been able to use. I feel, sometimes, that I am bound to stay in in go no where job like retail for ever because I made such a mess of my 20's. Hmmm where did this train of thought come from? deffinetly a dark moment I was not expecting. Off to make dinner and break out from this funk.

No comments: