Sunday, October 30, 2005

Zombie Meghan, and no I am not talking about Halloween.

Damn I am tired. I don't have words for this tired. We stayed out rather late last night and when we got home I stayed up reading until almost 5am (Sweet Baboo bought me the new Douglas Coupland book and I JUST COULDN'T STOP) but between the evil ball of WET fur that is my extra needy cat (I thought they were supposed to be independant?!! This cat wakes me up because he needs to cuddle! If I wanted that I would just date a woman!) and the evil spawn upstairs (who believes that those large bottles of water from water coolers are a usefull percussion toy when they are empty) I got just a little over 4 hours of sleep. I ws supposed to get a little extra sleep today 'cause the clocks went back last night but let's face it there is NO joy in Megville today.
Today we are going to look at a different apartment. It can't hurt to look and get the information. Friends of mine live there and they are dying to sublet so they can move into another place. It is two levels and it has REAL windows and light and it is in a great 'hood walking distance to Theresa and James, Sara, and John and Aimee. I have never been in it but it sounds beautiful. Of course price it real deal breaker and if they allow pets. As evil as Ozzy is some days I am not moving without him. I think that Sweet Boboo really doen't want to move however I am feeling pretty worried about the sale of this house, I am tired of the cramped quarters and the low celilings and the dire lack of natural light. I feel like a dwarf dwelling under ground. The thing I love the most about this place is the garden and I could give that up for more space. I know that the people upstairs will only be here for another month or so, but what if the new oweners have more children? Worse children?? Anyway it can't hurt to look at Dave and Dave's place. The worst case secnario is we see it, totally fall in love with it and can't afford it. That happens to me all the time, that kind of disapointment I can recover from. The best case we see it, love it, we can totally fit it in our budget, they allow cats and we have a new and beautiful home, Dave and Dave get to move too. Either way we are not talking life and death stuff.
ACK my body is all screwed up, between the time change, YAY daylights savings, and the lack of sleep I feel like the walking dead, fitting since tomorrow is Halloween. Speaking of.... One of the reasons I can't wait to have kids is to make 'holidays' like Halloween fun again. We tried to make plans for Halloween this year but they died. No one was that into it.
Anyway Sweet Baboo wants to use the computer and I guess I shall be compliant... for once.

No comments: