Monday, November 28, 2005

Ahh... the quest for work continues.

Wow what a day it has been so far. It is only 3pm and I have already had 2 job intrviews today. So right now I am sitting here at Sweet Baboo's office trying to get some perspective.

Job interview # 1 was for a loss pervention office. The interview went REALLY well and I was offered a job at the end. It pays a little more and the work is certainly more interesting. Busting bad guys and played secret agent Meggy sounds like a great deal of fun. The down side of it is that it is still retail hours so I would be back to working evenings and weekends. I hate working evenings and weekends.

Job interview # 2 was for a sales postion with a company that sells paper. The interview did not go TERRIBLY however there was no offer on the table when I left and the man did stare at my breasts the WHOLE time and by the end I was getting close to beating him. It pays slightly less but the office is only about 2 blocks from Sweet Boboo's office so we could car pool every day with no skin off his back. Also it is a Monday-Friday 8:30-4:30 gig which means NO weekends and no evenings. That is a big bonus. It is however a job selling paper, on the phone. I am searching really hard but I can't find anything too fun or exciting about that.

I seriously don't know what to do. Job interview # 1 said I should give them a call in the morning and let them know and I could start as soon as Monday. But job # 2 is more grown up.

WHAT TO DO???

No comments: