Thursday, November 17, 2005

Jann Arden Day WHEEEEE!

Guess what I am doing tonight? If you read the title of this and still do not know then I suggest you turn around and walk away. If you ever so wisley surmised that I am going to see the beautiful, talented, AWSOME Jann Arden then give yourself a big shiny gold star. I am so excited, I have been looking forward to this for so long. I am so glad that Aimee and I are going together. She loves Jann as much or more then me. I wish Shannon could come to, I think Shannon might be single handedly responsible for my love of all things Jann. Dang I miss that girl! My total love of Jann even brought me here on my first day in Calgary back in the day. I think I still have this placemat in a shoe box somewhere.

So last night I learned to true danger of computers. Some people think it is that people spend too much time in fornt of them, that there is so much junk out there in cyber space that is corruptive , but all that is childs play! The TRUE danger comes when they are old and cranky and you are trying to throw them out and they ATTACK!


Now you can all see that I have not shaved my legs in too many days. Isn't Sweet Baboo a lucky man? It hurt so much when it happend but I was very brave and didn't call Sweet Baboo and make him come home to take care of me. (It really wasn't that bad.)

Well I am off to do some more packing before I go for my night on the town. I will tell you all about it tomorrow.

No comments: