Friday, November 11, 2005

In laws and out laws

Well Sweet Baboo is still asleep 'cause he was up until about 6am playing his new video game (that man is such an addict!) so I thought I would just pop on and say Hi before we pop off to see the In Laws and Out Laws. I can't wait to get away for a few days, I love the quiet up at the Cap. No cat waking me up at 4am, no hamster chewing on the cage. Most of all no 2 year old screaming like a mad man right above my head. I just need a moment of R&R before I get into flull blown packing mode. I have a couple of boxes done but I am going to have to start going at it full force soon, we have less then three weeks now and Sweet Baboo is going to be gone for a portion of that time (about a week) because he has to travel for work. It is funny last year when he went away to BC it totally freaked me out, I really hated being alone but he has travelled so much this year that it doesn't bother me anymore. I know for the most part he will only gone for a week and it goes so fast. Frankly I would rather he go before we move because I am used to this house and the noises it makes, I know the first little while in a new place I will be jumpy 'cause of the new sounds and stuff.
Well time to go and pack. have a good long weekend.

No comments: