Friday, April 07, 2006

But I felt FINE yesterday!!!

Somehow during the evening yesterday I got sick. I refuse to believe it can happen so quickly or so easily!! I felt fine yesterday, a little tired but nothing crazy. Then we went to visit a friend of Gil's. They smoke and they are also in the process of some serious renovations. A little while after we were there my throat started to tickel, I figured it was the dust and smoke. By the time we left I was in full on ache mode. Then I woke up this morning and I am SICK!! Dammit I hate being sick. I can't have a sore throat, I talk on the phone ALL day. I refuse to give into this vile bug! HEAR THAT?? I REFUSE!!!! Dammit even typing that made me tired. I have a feeling that this will be an in bed weekend. I am sure if I can just get some quality rest I will be fine.
Anyway this day is really dragging. I don't want to be here today. Don't get me wrong but I am tired. I just want to be in my bed. That makes the day long. I think we are suppoesed to game at Mike's tonight but I think I am going to have to beg out. I haven't had a good night sleep in so long. We were out every evening this week. I haven't really been in bed before midnight. I think that I am exhausted. End of story.
Everyone here is running around like a nut getting ready for the trade show, I don't have the energy to be a nut so they think I am really calm, it is funny.
Well back to the desk.
oh yeah my benifits came through yesterday, I feel so grown up now.

No comments: