Friday, May 22, 2009

Question 10... can you believe I made it to ten?

Okay so at the moment I am living the dream. Out on the deck, in the dark drinking a glass of wine, and my husband has done the dishes. Every day should be as good as today.

If you could be a super-hero, which one would you be?
Okay do you mean an existing Super hero or do I get to create my own? Because I could totally design my own. If I had to pick an existing on I would totally go old school Wonder Woman. She is the shit. I mean really, how could you not want to be Wonder Woman?
If I got to design myself... I would either be "The Green-Wave" and my special ability... turning traffic lights! or... "Magic Kisses" so I could really make boo-boo's better. Is that too boring? Am I boring you? Are you sleeping??

No comments: