Friday, May 08, 2009

Question One...

If you had only 24 hours to live, what would you do?

Okay this is a pretty tough one for me because I have such an overwhelming fear of death to begin with. Maybe it would be easier if You knew for sure it was going to happen in 24 hours and there was nothing you could do about it. Anyway,I digress. I would not sleep for 24 hours. I would want to squeeze as much time in as possible. I would want to touch base with all the people who mean the most to me, tell them that I love them. Ask forgiveness from those I feel I need it from. And then I would spend time with my husband. We would kiss and hug and talk about everything. We would have a wonderful meal and take a long walk holding hands. I would ask him to have a shower with me and wash my hair. I would put on something clean and comfortable and then I would ask him to hold me until the end.

Now I am crying. Great thought exercise. Now I have to go kiss my husband.

No comments: