Sunday, May 10, 2009

Question three..

If someone's underwear was showing, would you tell them?

Well it seems that today showing ones underwear is part of a fashion statement, not one I agree with or follow but a statement nonetheless. I can't help but thing of great the Simpson's quote "Your epidermis is showing!" I don't think I would point out to many people that there undergarments were disable to the public. My husbands manties certainly. My closest friends, sure with a little good natured mocking. Other wise I am keeping my trap shut .
For what it is worth I do ofter see the dainties of perfect strangers. At the hospital is is totally normal to walk around in all manner of disrobed splendor. It is like walking through the doors gives you a license to leave your modesty at the curbside. In someways I find it very funny, comforting and relaxing. In other ways I don't like seeing strangers asses. What can you do when you live in a zoo? Or shoe? or flu?
Okay I must be getting punchy now. Time to say bye-bye.
See you tomorrow.

No comments: