Saturday, May 16, 2009

Question Five and more....

Sorry I dropped off the face of the earth. I got busy. You knew it would happen sooner or later. Frankly I was surprised I did it four days in a row. Anywho, lets look at question five.
If one song were to describe your life, what song would it be? Well this really requires some thought on my part. I believe people have sound tracks to their lives. I believe in theme songs. I certainly to believe in the power of music to speak to the human soul. But ONE song to define a whole life? One song keeps popping into my head and I think it is so trite but I examine the words and they just fit. The song is "I Will Survive" by Gloria Gaynor. Like I said it is trite but I can't help but feel the words. "As long as I know how to love I know I'll stay alive"

No comments: