Sunday, September 25, 2005

Ahhh Sunday.

Sunday is my favorite day of the week. I love waking up and having NO place to go, I love that first cup of tea, I love the quiet and the peace. Yeah! Plus Sunday night has some of the best TV to chill in frnt of, which is what we are doing right now. We had a lovely afternoon, the house is all nice and clean, I had a nap while Sweet Baboo hung out on the sofa (still getting over his cold). We got together with Chris, Ang, Rob and Craig to have dinner at Boston Pizza, Tres Yummy! The Tai Chicken Pizza is to die for as was the Pad Thai. My pizza (spinah and feta) was not so great but I plan on stealing Sweet Baboo's left overs. :)
Ang is looking more and more beautiful every day with her lovely pregnant belly, I can't believe that in less then a month there will be a new little person for all of us to love and that Chris and Ang will be parents. Which reminds me... her shower is in a week and I need to pick up a few more things.
Anyway ... back to TV chillage.

No comments: