Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Friend Quiz part two.

13. FAVOURITE ICE CREAM? Vanilla! Yup plain old fashioned Vanilla. A freind once told me that she thought I must be very boring in bed because I like vanilla ice cream. I am here to tell you that is simply not true.

14. BUTTERED, PLAIN, OR SALTED POPCORN? a little bit of salt and butter.

15. FAVOURITE COLOUR? Pink! I love pink. But I like a lot of colour. I am a colour girl.

16. WHAT COLOUR IS YOUR BATHROOM? The Can says Fluffy Cloud Blue. It is so pretty.

17. HOW MANY KEYS ON YOUR KEY RING? 3, two house keys and a car key

18. WHERE WOULD YOU RETIRE TO? I want to follow in the shoes of Sweet Baboo's parents and retire to Petite Cap. Or to that lovely place where it is September/October all year.

19. CAN YOU JUGGLE? No.

20. FAVOURITE DAY OF THE WEEK? Sunday. See previous post for details

21. RED OR WHITE WINE? Red.

22. WHAT DID YOU DO FOR YOUR LAST BIRTHDAY? Dinner at Fran's (chinese) with a whole gang of friends and family.

23. DO YOU CARRY A DONOR CARD? yes, absoulutly!


No comments: