Friday, September 23, 2005

Things that suck.

You know what sucks? Coming home from work late but being too keyed up to get to sleep even though you have to get up in the morning stinking early! Ahhhh! This job is crazy! But it will be over on Saturday. Think positive Meggy!
Another thing that sucks is that my poor sweetie is sick with a cold. I am a terrible nurse but I am trying to take good care of him. When I have a cold he spoils me, going so far as making me HOMEMADE chicken soup. But I am less nurturing then he is. I am not patient enough to be nurturing, it is a good thing my mother talked me out of being a nurse (when I was 7) because I think I would have a terrible bedside manner "Stop whinning and go to sleep! That is how you get better!" I hate to think of what I will do when we have a baby and they get sick. Well maybe that is one of those things you learn as you go. No sense being scared about that now, cross that bridge when we get there. Anyway at this rate I am just ramabling because I am getting tired. bed. yay.

No comments: