Friday, September 23, 2005

HAHA!

Last day of work. I don't know if I want to laugh or cry. I need sleep and a lot of it. I want to be home takin gcare of my sweet babboo who is home from work with a cold/flu. I ALSO want to continue to see these people on a daily basis. I REALLY like the people . But the punters suck for the most part. At any rate I will have more evil customer stories to tell you when I have a moment to breathe , I am sure anyone who works in cunstomer service will understand.

I found the most amazing pair of Converse "Chucks" that I want so badly... they are hot Pink and super awsome cool but I can't justify spending that kind of money on new shoes until I find a new job and until I get rid of a few pairs of shoes. as it stands I have too many shoes, if there is such a thing.

Home Now!!



No comments: