Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The day before.

Oh my brain! I am exploding with thoughts and worries and STUFF. I wish my hubby was home. I know I would still be going mental however at least I would have lots of hugs and reassurances. I hate that he is flying today. I mean I always hate it when he flies but I am more nervous today. It feels like there is so much at stake. I am watching some West Wing because that always chills be out, yeah tv is a bit like a drug but tonight I think it is the lesser of two evils. Actually I don't know what the other evil might be since I don't drink, smoke do drugs or ... I dunno other vices. Not true, food is my vice. I already ate some crappy dinner and now my guts feel icky. Weird, since cutting out so much crappy food now when I DO eat it it really upsets my delicate system. I had Kraft dinner and I am just feel awful. I know that part of it is my nerves but I honestly think that the bulk of it is that there is no nutritional value to KD, that I have had no good veggies today and that I ate chicken twice. Now that I hardly eat meat when I do I really feel it.
Anyway my brain is all over the place but the house is looking pretty good, certainly good enough. Tomorrow is going to happen no matter what I do at this point. It is a little bit like the night before a big exam, at a certain point studying more is not going to change a thing.
I have to work early so I guess I am just going to go to bed with an extra prayer in my heart.

No comments: