Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Where to start?

It is not that I have had nothing to write about, it’s that I am lazy. I have sat down to write every evening but I get distracted by the evil that is the internet. My current obsession, vegetarian recipes! Sounds a little lame but hey that is me. Today I walk out of the ladies washroom at work, into a busy foyer, with my skirt tucked into my panties. My life IS a sitcom. I suppose it could be worse, it could be a daytime soap!

There has been so much going on I don't even know where to start. Adoption, the switch to flexetarian, joining the gym. Our trip to Las Vegas, my insane cats, my insane job. My life is so interesting I am just overwhelmed by it. I suppose there could be worse things. ;)

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Oh my god... how did you find out about your skirt.. That's terrible. Of course I'm having a hard time not laughing in vicarious nervous embarrassment.